Your selected article must relate to an Education-related topic.
2. Attach the link to the article you selected.
3. Your work must be word-processed, Times New Roman, 12 font, double spaced, minimum 2 pages in length,
4. Include in your review and critique an overview the article, its purpose, focus, and audience.
5. Identify several key elements, concepts, or ideas of your article, and discuss why they are important.
6. Critique any strengths or weaknesses in the article and state your reasons for this opinion.
7. Select one or two key points or ideas and describe how you would use them in your teaching. Provide real or
8. Include a strong balance of summarized information, personal reaction, analysis, and evaluation
i need the paper by friday