Please make sure to abide by her grading penalty and use the templete she provided!! Super important.
ISSUES WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC GRADE PENALTY
- Any assignment that does not include your acknowledgment of the automatic grade penalties associated with the assignment (30 point penalty).
- Any assignment that utilizes examples discussed in class (40 point penalty)
- Any assignment that does not address each principle for each advertisement (50 point penalty)
- Any assignment that does not include correctly formatted in-text citations or a reference page; see Purdues The Owl for details on in-text citations and references (60 point penalty)
- Any assignment that states factual information but does not cite the source of the information (40 point penalty)
- Any assignment that discusses your sources. For example, if you are citing an author published in the New York Times, I do not information on the NYT, nor do I need information about the author (20 point penalty)
- Any assignment that uses several different outside sources for the same information. For example, a few years ago Oreos sent out a tweet that went viral during the Superbowl. If you were providing factual information regarding the ad, lets say that the ad was a big hit with Gen Z, I do not want to see citations from the NYT and Fox News for this fact. Choose one or the other. (50 point penalty)
- Any assignment that plagiarizes material from outside sources OR includes a direct quote from an outside source. Your job is to paraphrase and cite outside sources (120 point penalty)
- Any assignment that does not use the template provided by the instructor (40 point penalty)
- Any assignment that does include your initials on the Declaration (template page 4; 30 point penalty)