- , writes clarence tsui. (2007, Jun 11). South China Morning Post.
Please answer the following:
- What is the difference between culture and ethnicity?
- Isn't ethnicity one aspect of cultural identity? How do those in Hong Kong view themselves, though the majority are Chinese?
- How might that compare to Americans who are Texans (for example)?
- What are the divisive cultural identity issues here in the United States?
- Does the motto, "E pluribus unum" ("one out of many") have significance in a modern multicultural society?